Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids How to run a calorie restriction while also using dbol

Aqosine

wanted to try something a bit different this time
I’ve used dbol before and gotten some really strong results with mass and strength. Last time I did 50mgs a day for 5 weeks. Put on 15 pounds and it was pretty crazy, 3 pounds a week is what I averaged. Was also eating everything I could see lol.
This time I want to restrict calories. Instead of 4000 calories, I want to do only 1200 calories. I’m 200 pounds and 6’2’’. my metabolism is good already. Would this be a good way to recomp or am I wasting my time?

no it would not.. thats way too low of calories and dbol is not the way to go for a recomp... not to mention you didnt actually put on 15 lbs of muscle on your last cycle... you added a ton of water weight.. lets start with this.. how old are you? how much did you actually keep from your last cycle?

dbol boosts appetite too much

if you want to do something like this i suggest tbol or anavar

Bros it's much easier to use steroids that don't mess with your appetite if you're going to cut down

wanted to try something a bit different this time
I’ve used dbol before and gotten some really strong results with mass and strength. Last time I did 50mgs a day for 5 weeks. Put on 15 pounds and it was pretty crazy, 3 pounds a week is what I averaged. Was also eating everything I could see lol.
This time I want to restrict calories. Instead of 4000 calories, I want to do only 1200 calories. I’m 200 pounds and 6’2’’. my metabolism is good already. Would this be a good way to recomp or am I wasting my time?
Why with dbol is a bulk oral

I wouldn't recomp with dbol man. Way too wet and it will increase appetite too much. Go with something like test with anavar or just run a SARMs stack.

Top Bottom