Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS possible to gain 12 pounds on sarms or nah?

Naldkeo

It’s a buddy of mine I haven’t seen in a couple months came up to me the other day and I was shocked because he looked like he had bulked up a lot and asked him what he was using and he said sarms.
I was really surprised and shocked that he had put on so much size and it was all so very lean muscle.
Is it possible to get those kinds of results on just eight weeks of sarms or do you think that he is lying and what sarm stack would you recommend for me
I’m currently 188 Pounds and would love to hit 200 pounds without putting on any body fat

If we are talking pure lean muscle, gaining a 2-5lbs on a cycle would be a success. When you get into big numbers like 12lbs, you are definitely adding fat and water.

It’s a buddy of mine I haven’t seen in a couple months came up to me the other day and I was shocked because he looked like he had bulked up a lot and asked him what he was using and he said sarms.
I was really surprised and shocked that he had put on so much size and it was all so very lean muscle.
Is it possible to get those kinds of results on just eight weeks of sarms or do you think that he is lying and what sarm stack would you recommend for me
I’m currently 188 Pounds and would love to hit 200 pounds without putting on any body fat
That's alot but not impossible

Sure its possible but it all comes down to your genetics, diet, training and which ones you are using.. how old are you?

Top Bottom