Please Scroll Down to see Community
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids Would you recommend masteron prop or mast E?

Zausiel

So I’m planning on taking a little vacation in 12 weeks and I would like to put together a steroid cycle ahead of it.
My plans are 250mgs of test and 400mgs of primo. I want to look GOOD on my trip.
I’m wondering what you thought about using masteron prop vs. masteron E ahead of my beach vacation?
Stats are pretty modest I’m 180 pounds and five foot 10 with around 14% body fat

I would use enanthate.
in the meantime, match it with the other two steroids you are using and avoid taking injections every day as you have to do with propionate.
having said this, at 14% bf, for loog good you need to go on a diet, not add steroids which with such a high bf will not give maximum splendor.

at your body fat, i would not really go with mast as you will not really see the benefits you are hoping.. you need to focus on your diet and training discipline and consistency, first and fore most... i would look at adding some cutting sarms to the stack with test and primo.. s4, acp105 and gw501516 would be the ones to look at... Umbrella Labs and RCS have the best quality out there

if you are targeting a specific day then use a short-term Esther so you can have more flexibility

Top Bottom