Your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster discuss – Balancing relationships and the Fitness Grind – in this podcast for Evolutionary.org
• Do you tell your significant other?
• Why having a supportive partner helps many top level athletes
• Being flexible around family life.
• Being sure to compensate after competitions
• How hard can it be when you’re in the last part of a contest prep and letting family know
Link to article:
Links to Evo threads:
For 1-on-1 coaching/consultation/source help requests hit up Stevesmi
Where to get blood tests: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/bloodwork-private-md-5695.html
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
https://t.co/b3cfuBVZjT 520 – Balancing relationships and Fitness grindhttps://t.co/VR3SjV3NqQhttps://t.co/RhehJKI5o6https://t.co/ZnQvWsyRkg#evolutionarypodcast #evolutionaryorg #relationships #bodybuilding pic.twitter.com/nJZgNX4uOm
— Evolutionary Podcast (@EvolutionaryPo) January 31, 2023