In this IronOverLoad episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster from the UK Iron Den discuss how steroid use evolved the past 50 years?
• We compare an Arnold cycle to the reputed Dallas McCarver ‘death cycle’ to show the extremes
• How we used to buy from the trunk of a local source vs approved sources and UGLs now
• Are doses finally getting back to sensible and safer levels
• The ease of which we can get to good information now vs 2nd hand info of yesteryear
• The biggest difference of peptide and Sarm use
Link to Evo threads:
For 1-on-1 coaching/consultation/source help requests hit up Stevesmi
Where to get blood tests: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/bloodwork-private-md-5695.html
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
https://t.co/TT3xhGCpWq Hardcore 28 – How steroid use evolved the past 50 years?https://t.co/ZHPziGdlYmhttps://t.co/FnPaja0YYahttps://t.co/OmWaw1KUOM #evolutionarypodcast #evolutionaryorg #steroid #bodybuilding pic.twitter.com/eq2jmbX3Z7
— Evolutionary Podcast (@EvolutionaryPo) January 25, 2023