In this IronOverLoad Hardcore episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster from the UK Iron Den discuss – Saving up or cheap ($400 cycles for example) budget cycles?
• Can you and should you do a cycle cheap?
• How to buy for less than the standard price
• Why you need to factor in your PCT and cycle ancillaries
• Advice on prioritizing costs in life and when running PEDs
• Planning ahead and sample low cost cycles
Link to article: https://www.evolutionary.org/category/pc-steroids/buy-steroids/
Link to Evo threads:
For 1-on-1 coaching/consultation/source help requests hit up Stevesmi
Where to get blood tests: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/bloodwork-private-md-5695.html
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.