Your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster discuss the sarm Ostarine (MK2866) doses, cycles, benefits and its Side Effects
• Is Ostarine the most studied of all sarms?
• What form the research took and the outcomes seen (and what that means)
• If you have niggling injuries is MK2866 good to use?
• Why, although muscle was added in clinical non-training settings you still need to kick gym ass to get the most gains
• We talk about the side effects seen by those treated for medical conditions with it vs the lack of any seen by PED users
• Should you use it to bridge between AAS cycles
• Why medical scenarios use different doses compared to the PED use
• What the best doses are
• How to stack it with other sarms
Link to article: https://www.evolutionary.org/mk-2866-ostarine-sarms-exposed
Links to Evo threads:
For 1-on-1 coaching/consultation/source help requests hit up Stevesmi
Where to get blood tests: https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/source-talk/bloodwork-private-md-5695.html
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.