In this Evolutionary.org episode your hosts Stevesmi and Da Mobster have a look at the autopsy of George Peterson. We look at
• The high-ish post-mortem potassium reading yet diuretics were not found and why?
• Steroids probably not killing him.
• Other pundits confusions over what steroids are called
• Citing roids on the sheet because they were seen in his room
• The lack of any background on any underlying medical issues (and zero knowledge of any family medical issues)
• Our search for the why and how
• Has the coroner any experience of doing an autopsy on bodybuilders and therefore lacking knowledge and experience of the modern habits of bodybuilders
• We discuss those habits
• Is being ripped and ‘ready’ all the time healthy?
• What it means to have an enlarged heart
• Does the whole lifestyle impact negatively if done long term?
• And how you should value and maximise your life
For 1-on-1 coaching/consultation/source help requests hit up Stevesmi
Search for #coachedbymobster on Instagram
Please note we’re not doctors and the opinions are ours. It’s our view and is based on our experience and views on the topic. Our Podcasts are for informational purposes and entertainment only. The Freedom of speech and 1st amendment applies.
https://t.co/b3cfuBVZjT Hardcore 177 George Peterson Autopsy and Steroid Cyclehttps://t.co/IiyKzPIGEEhttps://t.co/vbFXC7TIVThttps://t.co/s0huetWtEH#evolutionarypodcast #evolutionaryorg #Autopsy #steroids pic.twitter.com/tLmZ0UPW1R
— Evolutionary Podcast (@EvolutionaryPo) February 9, 2022